Each pregnancy is precious but it becomes invaluable when you have waited many years for the little soul. Dr. Boban and his team monitor you at every step of pregnancy and ensure a healthy delivery.
Brief of Professional Experience:
Fellow Resident in Fetal Medicine at Mediscan systems under the guidance of Prof. Suresh from’12, one of the largest referral centers in Asia for prenatal diagnosis and procedures such as Amniocentesis, Chorionic Villi Sampling (CVS), Fetoscopy and Fetal Reduction. Had intensive hands-on experience on around 3500 to 4000 Obstetric patients in different trimesters. Exclusive training in Fetal ECHO & Twins Unit, First Trimester Screening (11-14weeks), High Risk Cases Management such as Congenital Abnormal Fetuses, Target and Growth Scans, Genetic Counseling and Perinatal pathology.
International Training Experience in Gynecological Endoscopy at University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA, ’12. Had direct supervisory hands on training on Cadavers with TVT, Robotic surgery training on DaVinci S II Surgical Systems, Advanced Suturing & Morcellating Skills by Dr. Resad Pasic, Past President AAGL.
Consultant in OBG and Infertility at KARE IVF, Thrissur which deal with Infertility, Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopy Surgery, Screening and Management Of High Risk Pregnancy, from ’11 to ‘12.
PG Resident (DNB) at JMMC&RI from ‘09 to ‘11
PG Resident at SJMCH from ‘07 to ‘09
A description of the achievements/awards or recognitions you have attained during your professional stint:
- NT, NB, DV, TR Certified by Fetal Medicine Foundation, London, UK
- Attended Advanced Fetal Medicine course conducted by Dr. Kypros Nicolaides at Imperial College, London, UK, in the year 2012.
- Awarded the 5th best out going in DGO from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka in the year 2009.
- Lecture on “Management of poor responders in IVF” at TOGSICON, 2011.
- Paper Presentation on ‘Prospective study of abnormal GCT and normal GTT in Feto-maternal outcome’ in AKCOG, 2010.
- Paper Presentation on ‘Heterotaxy Syndrome with and without cardiac anomaly and outcome’ in CUSP, 2012.
- Thesis Presentation on - ‘Prospective Study Of Abnormal GCT and Normal GTT in Feto-maternal Outcome’
- Thesis Presentation during fetal medicine course, titled - ‘Final Outcome of Post Fetoscopic Laser Photo-coagulation In TTTS’.