Reproductive medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with identification of male and female subfertility including the usage of ART like IVF and ICSI. The faculty helps the couples for improving or maintaining reproductive health and allowing people to have children at a time of their choice. The field works in concurrence with reproductive endocrinology and subfertility, sexual medicine and andrology. The Treatment of subfertility involves complete mapping of fertility process of a couple which helps doctor and the couple to determine the right cause of fertility. With right fertility treatment almost 90% patients are able to have a baby.
Reproductive Medicine @ CRAFT
We have an integrated and committed team to bring academic excellence and best clinical practise in reproductive medicine. We have cutting edge technology and clinical expertise in patient oriented practice, with individualized approach and customized treatment protocol for each patients rather than blanket treatment for all. With us, you can experience a personal care, compassionate support and professional treatment to guide you through one of life’s biggest journeys. CRAFT hospital is committed to provide quality care and attention to patients regardless of language, ethnicity or location. Our goal is to help the couples grow their own gametes without any donor assistance which includes donor eggs, sperms or donor embryos.
Our services cover entire services under reproductive medicine including intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization IVF-ICSI.
- Beginning with a complete fertility analysis for evaluation of a couple and individualized treatment protocols helps our patient to achieve their dreams at the earliest. These treatments are complimented with a world class IVF-ICSI lab of clinical excellence.
- The customized form of hormone treatment practiced at CRAFT aid the creation of the highest quality eggs. This customised type of treatment completely eliminates the chance of complication of Ovarian Hyper stimulation syndrome. We have a Zero incidence of OHSS till date at CRAFT.
- We practice single or double embryo transfer only to avoids complications of multiple pregnancies and guarantees health of both the mother and the baby.
- At CRAFT we strictly follow a Non – Donor policy. We often have cases with patients having challenges like very poor AMH values as low as 0.01 succeed to have their own baby by a customised treatment protocol at our centre. We make use of mild stimulation techniques and special additives methodology to help these patients have their own babies than prompting them for donor IVF. We ensure every patient gets personalised care and attention that is crucial for overcoming their problem rather than having a generalized form of treatment.
- Our specialized and individualized stimulation program helped in attaining successful pregnancies for more than 150 couples who had failed donor IVF treatment from other centre across many countries.
Our effective treatment methodology helped more than 200 couples having their own babies, who were strongly recommended for donor IVF earlier by other centres. The reproductive Medicine department is led by Dr. Col. Sandeep Karunakaran Director & Sr. Consultant, MBBS MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology) PGDHM PGDMLE MBM. He is also a Senior ART consultant and a renowned IVF specialist in the country. Dr. Col. Sandeep Karunakaran is also the Course Coordinator for the Andrology Fellowship program at CRAFT Academy, the country’s leading institute for Fellowship programs in various branches of Fertility Management.