Brief of Professional Experience:
International Training Experience in Gynecological Endoscopy at University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA, ’12. Had direct supervisory hands on training on Cadavers with TVT, Robotic surgery training on DaVinci S II Surgical Systems, Advanced Suturing & Morcellating Skills by Dr. Resad Pasic, Past President AAGL.
Consultant in OBG and Infertility at KARE IVF, Thrissur which deal with Infertility, Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopy Surgery, Screening and Management Of High Risk Pregnancy, from ’11 to ‘12.
PG Resident (DNB) at JMMC&RI from ‘09 to ‘11
PG Resident at SJMCH from ‘07 to ‘09
A description of the achievements/awards or recognitions:
- NT, NB, DV, TR Certified by Fetal Medicine Foundation, London, UK
- Attended Advanced Fetal Medicine course conducted by Dr. Kypros Nicolaides at Imperial College, London, UK, in the year 2012.
- Awarded the 5th best out going in DGO from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka in the year 2009.
- Lecture on “Management of poor responders in IVF” at TOGSICON, 2011.
- Paper Presentation on ‘Prospective study of abnormal GCT and normal GTT in Feto-maternal outcome’ in AKCOG, 2010.
- Paper Presentation on ‘Heterotaxy Syndrome with and without cardiac anomaly and outcome’ in CUSP, 2012.
- Thesis Presentation on – ‘Prospective Study Of Abnormal GCT and Normal GTT in Feto-maternal Outcome’
- Thesis Presentation during fetal medicine course, titled – ‘Final Outcome of Post Fetoscopic Laser Photo-coagulation In TTTS’.