He worked in the posts:
- Lecturer in Dept of Anaesthesiology at Govt Medical College, Calicut from November, 2000 to October, 2003.
- Anaesthesiologist at Crescent Hospital, Alathur, Palakkad from November, 2003 to December, 2004.
- Senior Specialist in Dept of Anaesthesiolgy and Critical care at Paalana Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS), Palakkad from January, 2005 to February, 2008.
- Senior Resident in the Department of Anaesthesiology at Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur from March, 2008 to June, 2010.
- Specialist Anaesthetist at Aster Al Raffa Hospital, Muscat, Oman from July, 2010 to June, 2016.
Well versed in the following procedures in anaesthesiology and critical care medicine. Airway skills (adult, pediatric and neonatal)
- Endotracheal intubation
- All supraglottic devices (LMA, IGel)
- Intubating Laryngeal mask airway
- Blind nasotracheal intubation
- Retrograde intubation
- Trachlite-lighted intubating stylet
Vascular access (adult and paediatric)
- Central venous access including Subclavian, Internal jugular, Femoral, peripheral Central line insertion (adult and paediatric ).
- Arterial line including radial, femoral, dorsalis pedis.
- Peripheral venous catheterisation Ventilator management
- All aspects of initiation, maintenance and weaning of Invasive and Non invasive ventilation
- Management of difficult cases usually including Sepsis, ARDS, COPD, Restrictive lung Diseases, Paediatric patients etc
Regional Anaesthetic and Pain Techniques
- Spinal anaesthesia
- Epidural anaesthesia
- Brachial plexus blocks (axillary, Supraclavicular and Interscalene: nerve stimulator and paraesthesia Technique
- Resuscitation skills (adult and paediatric)
- Led CODE BLUE TEAM for emergency resuscitation of cardiac arrest victim in day to day basis as per the AHA-ACLS protocol
- Management of arrhythmias, Ionotrope and vasopressor management, fluid resuscitation
- Paediatric and neonatal Cardiac arrest victims
- Transport of critically ill patients and trauma victims within and outside the hospital
– Comprehensive Trauma Life Support (CTLS)
– October 2005 by International Trauma and Critical Care Society
– Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)Course 2011
Memberships of learned societies
– Life Member, Indian Society of Anethesiologists
– Life member, Indian Medical Association