Fertility issues affect more than 15 percent of couples. It has become a major issue in the modern world. Luckily, there are natural fertility boosters that can help you get pregnant faster. The benefits of living a healthy lifestyle are huge and long lasting. Here are a few ways to boost your fertility naturally and improving your chances of getting pregnant.
- Eat Antioxidant-rich Foods
Antioxidants like folate and zinc may improve fertility for both men and women. It neutralizes the free radicals in your body, which can damage both sperm and egg cells.
If you want to boost your fertility, try to include more fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts in your diet that are naturally packed full of good antioxidants such as vitamins E and C, beta-carotene, lutein, and folate.
- Eat a healthy and large Breakfast
Eating a big and healthy breakfast has been found to benefit women improve fertility problems. Researches has been proved that having a larger breakfast, instead of a considerable dinner, can help boost ovulation for 30%.
- Avoid trans fats in your diet
If you’re trying to get pregnant you should avoid trans fats altogether. Trans fats can negatively impact ovulation levels. Trans fats are present in some fried foods, processed products and baked goods. So maintain a healthy diet for improving your ovulation levels.
- Reduce your carb intake or Choose it wisely
Two main thing you should take care while eating carb food is the number of carbs you eat on the overall and the type of carbs you consume every day. Having a low-carb diet can help improve hormone levels in women with PCOS while avoiding refined carbs can increase your chances to get pregnant.
- Eat More Fiber & Protein Rich Food
Increasing your fiber intake while you’re trying to conceive may significantly improve your chances of it. Vegetable protein sources such as beans, seeds, and nuts have been found to improve women’s chances of becoming pregnant faster.
- Physically Active
Being obese or overweight can really impact your possibilities to conceive. Besides being good for your overall health, regular and moderate exercising can help you achieve a normal weight and increase chances for pregnancy.
- Reduce Stress – Take time for yourself each day to relax, whether that’s going for a walk, taking a long bath, or incorporating yoga or meditation into your daily routine.
- Limit Alcohol – Drinking can increase your risks of miscarriage and effect quality sperm, so while you’re trying to get pregnant, be sure to drink in moderation.
- Reduce your Caffeine Intake – Caffeine can negatively affect female fertility. The recommended dose of caffeine is 200mg a day. A high caffeine intake before pregnancy is also linked to an increased risk of miscarriage.
- Get Good Sleep and relax yourself – To improve your chances of getting pregnant you need to keep yourself as healthy and happy as possible and that includes getting enough sleep. Sleep is essential to your mental and physical wellbeing.
If you’ve been trying for a baby for a while with no success don’t worry. You’re not alone. With the right help and support you can fast-track your journey to parenthood.